Fischer 90917 schroef anker Schroefanker 3,1 cm 6 stuk(s)
Vind je dit product leuk? Verspreid het nieuws!
The fischer gypsum plasterboard fixing GKM S K is made of metal. When in pre-positioned installation, the plug is screwed in either manually or with a cordless screwdriver so that it is flush to the surface in gypsum plasterboard. No pre-drilling is required with single planked gypsum plasterboard panels. With gypsum fibreboard and double-planked gypsum plasterboard panels pre-drilling should take place with a Ø 8 mm drill. The fischer GKM S K is fully delivered with a chipboard screw with a countersunk head. It is therefore universally suitable for quickly and safely mounting lights, electrical installations, and interior accessories.
- Due to its material properties, the GKM can be used in gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboard, and can be used with the most wide-ranging screws, hooks and eye screws. This allows for a broad range of applications.
- The sharp, self-tapping thread enables a secure, positive fit fixing. This achieves a high load-bearing capacity.
- The cross-drive recess means that a standard screwdriver or bit can be used. No special setting tool is required.
- The short fixing length means that only a small amount of space is required behind the board. As a result, the GKM can also be used in the case of unknown board thickness and cavity depth.
- Electrical installations
- Fitting accessories
- Gypsum fibreboard
- Gypsum plasterboard
- The GKM is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The self-tapping metal fixing GKM taps itself into the plasterboard with a positive fit.
- Flush installation in the board building material. Overtightening the fixing should be avoided. Therefore, the installation torque should be limited when using a battery operated screwdriver.
- Adapted for wood, self-tapping and chipboard screws of 4.0 to 5.0 mm diameter.
- Pre-drill with a Ø 8 mm drill bit when using gypsum fibreboard and double-planked gypsum plasterboard.
- Not suitable for tiled plasterboard.
- Less space required behind the board due to a short fixing length
- Suitable for pre-positioned installation
- Suitable for lightweight objects
- No drilling needed in simple planked gypsum plasterboard. This saves time
- Complete with suitable screw
Kenmerken van product
Karakteristieken Fischer 90917. Producttype: Schroefanker, Geschikt voor materialen: Gipsvezelplaat, Gipsplaat, Materiaal: Metaal. Lengte: 3,1 cm, Schroeflengte: 3,5 cm, Maximale dikte armatuur: 9 mm. Aantal per verpakking: 6 stuk(s), Schroefpluggen inbegrepen in set: GKM, Schroeven inbegrepen in de set: 4,5 x 35
Gewicht van product 50 g