ISBN 9780194421720 boek Children's Paperback Engels
Vind je dit product leuk? Verspreid het nieuws!
This is a comprehensive handbook for teachers wishing to develop and explore their teaching. It involves teachers in their own professional development and aims to develop insights into issues problems and possibilities in ELT methodology. It is also useful as a general reference for the classroom teacher. Each chapter is illustrated with examples from course materials and includes follow-up activities and recommended reading.
- Draws on research in a variety of fields and applies it to teaching practice
- Features topics of current concern including defining the roles of teachers and learners critical pedagogy interactive learning and using innovative teaching materials.
- Includes criteria for and advice on evaluating classroom activities especially those provided in the published materials that most teachers typically use.
- Can be used as a reference text or handbook by individual teachers or as a sourcebook or class text by teacher trainers.
- Written mainly for practising teachers but can be used by new and inexperienced teachers to give a thorough introductory overview of ELT.
Information, ideas and insights into English language teaching to develop your own teaching.
Auteur Tricia Hedge
Kenmerken van product
Karakteristieken ISBN 9780194421720. Genre: Children's, Type boekomslag: Paperback, Taalversie: Engels. Gewicht: 691 g. Minimum bestelhoeveelheid: 1 stuk(s)
Product type Paperback
Maat 245 x 165 x 18 mm
Gewicht van product 691 g