Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning.
This second edition of the highly regarded textbook contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
- Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
- Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
- Stretch more able students with extension activities
- The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
- Key skills and experiments included
One word sums my opinion about this book- awesome! I currently own this one and the course companion by Andrew Allott and I have to say this book is so much better. The first thing I like about this book is that the diagrams are in colour... Secondly, when explaining a process, the book gives both a flow diagram of the process and sentence descriptions. I find that this enhances my understanding of everything so much more. Student, IB Damned site
Provide the support for successful and in-depth study, with chapters presented in syllabus order and past IB exam paper questions.
Maat 276 x 214 x 24 mm
Gewicht van product 1540 g
This discussion is intended to exchange information between customers. If your question answered within 48 hours, the answer gives you an expert of Dodax.